Saturday, September 2, 2017

Tick, tock... Wednesday here we come!

Dear First Graders,

     I am getting very excited to start the new year. I was shopping today for something special to end our scavenger hunt with on Wednesday! It is going to be a great day! I know I am going to be getting to bed early Tuesday night and having a healthy breakfast Wednesday so I have energy for a great first day.

   I had a fun time meeting some of you again on New Comer Night, as well as seeing many friends that are now in other grades!





Here are my girls! Cora will be starting first grade at Birchwood this year. We think it is pretty cool that we are both going to be in first grade this year!



If you have not emailed me, please do so that I have your      e-mail address!





Bear Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment