Wednesday, September 6, 2017

First Day Fun!

Dear First Graders,

     I am tired from the busy day we had!  I had a great time getting to know you and look forward to seeing what you bring to share tomorrow (parents, see the brown bag with note that went home today).

         We had two specials today which made our day very, VERY busy. In library, some of us will be brining home our books tomorrow since the computer was giving Mrs. Thompson a little trouble! Library books can come back any day of the week.

         I had our lunch and recess times flip flopped so I updated our schedule and will send home a new copy tomorrow (digital copy is located to the right)  Since we are now eating at 11, I am switching snack to the morning. Please send your child with a healthy snack. It helps for it to be separate from their lunch, in its own container or bag.


 Bear Hugs!


No comments:

Post a Comment