Wednesday, November 7, 2018

November Fun

Dear Third Graders,

     I learned a ton about dental health from our visit from Dr. DeLuke. I liked hearing how your are changing your habits based on what we learned last week.




   Our birthday girl got to help Mr. DeLuke and we got to celebrate her big day in class! 

     We ended the week with our... FRIDAY CHALLENGE!  This week, we had to make a tower with red solo cups that matched mine. The catch, you couldn't touch the cup with any of your body parts!  Groups were given string tied to a rubber band and two popsicle sticks.  The kids worked hard at being persistent and resilient.  





(I missed a few groups with photos. I was also taking video that we use to reflect on our great strategies so some groups have video and not a picture.  This time gets super busy so I'm not the best at snapping pictures!)

This also happened this week!!!




Bear Hugs,

No comments:

Post a Comment