Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Goodbye Summer, Hello Third Grade


Dear Second Graders,

      Did you know that News Channel 10 ran a segment on our school and one of our third grade friends is featured?  Check it out here:  Back to School News 10

     I continue to be amazed at how well you embody our Rosendale Citizenship Pledge:

I can be respectful.
I can be responsible.
I can be a learner.
I can be positive and kind.

     Today we zoomed in how this pledge looks and sounds within our classroom. We are doing a fantastic job turning and talking with our rug buddies. 


Mr. D will be talking to us more about Rosendale's focus this year... more to come! 


    I have been enjoying hearing about your summers and can't wait to listen to more of you share over the next two days. Here are a few of our friends.



Bear Hugs,

    

No comments:

Post a Comment