Wednesday, December 27, 2017

Happy Holidays!

Dear First Graders,

   
       I hope you are all enjoying your winter break! Were you as surprised as me that we didn't have school on Friday! I have 4 packs of sugar cookies sitting on my desk that I brought in on Thursday.  I'm sure we have all had our fill of cookies and treats this week. My girls and I got out on Monday to enjoy the snow before it became super cold!! I am hoping to bundle up and make it out again this week. 

    Although our week was cut short, we had a lot of fun before heading off to break.  We enjoyed a sibling being our mystery reader (open dates January 3, 17, 24, and 31st 8:30-8:45 please email me)!  We also had fun playing dreidel. 




    We also wished a friend a farewell and good luck as he rings in 2018 in a new house and new school.  We will miss him!

(photo curtsey of Miss Sabourin)

    Have a great new year! Remember to brainstorm your ideas for our next writing unit. See January folder for another copy.  I also posted the lunch menu since it is very different. There will be 2 hot choices and one alternative that is bagel, yogurt, and a cheese stick. 

Bear Hugs, 


No comments:

Post a Comment