Monday, October 31, 2016

Happy Halloween

Dear Trick or Treaters,

Happy Halloween! 

     Did I to scare the Tuna Salad out of you with our Mystery Bags. It was a fun way to practice both our investigation of textures as well as using great adjectives to describe items. 



   Try scaring the Tuna Salad out of your parents with our rhyme monsters we made!  





















     What about Miss Sabourin with her amazing haunted gym...









      Have fun trick or treating tonight!  I loved the song Mrs. Johnston taught in music this week... Keep it in mind as you have a safe Halloween.


Tune of: I'm a Little Tea Pot

I'm a Trick or Treater set to go!
Here is my flashlight, I'll walk slow.
I always say thank-you for my treats
And I never run across the street!!

    Parents, are you wondering what all this talk is about Tuna Salad... it came from a book by one of our favorite authors! 

Bear Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment