Thursday, September 8, 2016

I can be respectful!

Dear First Graders,

     I continue to be amazed at the great habits you have brought from kindergarten and into our first grade classroom. We will continue to work on taking turns by raising our hands and following directions.

     This week, we focused 2 of our 4 "Bees"  I can be respectful and I can be responsible!


    We learned a lot about each other through our share... 




We also had a great time making new friends! 





    Over the weekend, I plan to sleep in and also work on our first home assignment - decorating an 8.5" X 11" piece of paper with photos, ticket stubs, pictures, etc. to help inspire my writing!  (we brought home a paper describing this in detail and is also on our blog- right side page called "first home assignment.")

Bear Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment