Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Classroom Visit

Dear First Graders,

     Summer is slipping by and September will be here before you know it. We have so many fun things to look forward to this year.

     I would love for you to drop in August 31st from 2-3 to see me and, hopefully, our classroom will be all set up! This is something special that I do and the school will not be open.  You can come into my room through the outside door that I will leave open (if looking at the main entrance, it is 3 doors to the left). The kids can find their desk, drop off supplies or summer library books to help lighten their load on the first day. If you can't make it, don't worry!!  We will be doing lots of fun activities the first day so that the kids will get comfortable with myself and the classroom.  


No comments:

Post a Comment