Thursday, March 24, 2016

Happy Spring

Dear First Graders,

     We ended our four day week on a high note! Here we are enjoying two stories read to us by our mystery reader!


  Mrs. Rose and I continue to be amazed at your listening and computer skills. Most of us were able to finish our slides for the presentation we will be presenting... our simple machine game show for Mr. Smith's fourth grade class on Friday!  (Parents, I will take pictures and send home your child's work so you can see what they created). 

   On a personal note, I have shared the good news with our class that my family is in the process of buying a house right behind Birchwood Elementary. We are very excited to join the Nisky community. We are busy packing up our current house and moving into my parents house as we wait to close!  

Happy Spring!
Enjoy your three day weekend!


Bear Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment